1. Any Prerequisite to learn Linux Administration?
There are no prerequisite to learn Linux.
2. In case of my absence, how can I manage my class?
You will get access of LMS (Learning management System), if you missed your class you can refer the recorded session in your LMS. If you have any doubt you can ask in your next class whenever you will join.
3. Who is the Instructor?
Our instructors are industry experts having more than 5 years of corporate experience. Since they have rich experience in their domain they will train as per the industry standards.
4. Will you help us in Job placement?
We have tied up with more than 100+ companies in corporate industry. We will schedule your interview after successful completion of our course.
5. Will you help us in resume creation?
Yes, we will help you in creating your resume so that it can shortlist easily for interview.
6. Will you help us to get the software?
Yes, we will help you with Trial version of software.
7. How long can I access my (LMS) learning management System?
Once you will enroll for the course, you can access the LMS for life long.
8. How can I get the certification?
Once you will complete your course, you will appear for an online test. Basis on your marks, you will get the certificate automatically.
9. What is Self-paced course?
If you will enroll for self-paced course you can access the pre recorded sessions and you can do self-learning. You can complete your course as per your availability.
10. What is Instructor driven course?
This is online virtual class room training, since this is live class, you can clear your doubts in the class.
11. What if I have more queries or concerns?
You can write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us at our Office numbers at 91-9999468661.
12. What is Knowledgebase?
It is our technical query support system. You can raise your technical questions and it will be resolved here. Our experts are actively answering your questions.